- Every other Wednesday we will present a crafting challenge. The challenge may be based on a theme, a crafting material or a technique.
- All projects for each challenge should be done in the two weeks after the challenge is presented.
- Every other Tuesday everyone shows off their projects in our Flickr group and on their blogs (if they have one). We do ask that everyone wait until reveal day to show their projects but in progress photos are allowed before that.
- You are not required to do every challenge (we realize you have a life), but we ask you do try to do as many as you can.
It is a great way to stay inspired and motivated to keep crafting throughout the year. Some challenges will be easy and others will make you stretch your crafty chops, they are challenges after all!
Iron Craft 2013 will start on Wednesday, January 2rd. Want to play along?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a blog you will be writing about your projects on, give us the url to include in the blogroll.
- Let us know if you are interested in hosting a challenge (You get to decide on the challenge and present it to the other Iron Crafters)
- Join our Flickr group
- Grab one of our buttons for your blog if you’d like
© 2005 – 2012 Kathy Lewinski & Susan Cornish