Do you watch Project Runway each week and dream of what you would have designed for each challenge? Join us for Project Project Runway and make those designs real…only for a slightly smaller model.
All skill levels of designers are welcome in this supportive, non-competitive group. You’ll actually be surprised at how much your sewing skills improve during the season.
Here’s how it works:
- Send us an email through the contact form at the bottom of this page letting us know you are ready to make it work. If you have a blog sent the URL too and we’ll add you to the blogroll.
- Join the Project Project Runway Flickr group, so you can show us your designs each week.
- Get yourself a fashion doll. (Susi did this great post about choosing a doll.)
- Look for each week’s challenge here on Friday morning starting July 20th.
- Post your in workroom shots during the week to the Flickr group
- On the following Thursday morning, post the pictures of your doll modeling your designs to the Flickr group.
Read our FAQ for more of the rules.
© 2005 – 2012 Kathy Lewinski & Susan Cornish