Looks like I’ve got a bit of a spider problem!
I really can’t take credit for our new Halloween wreath, it was completely my husband Matt’s idea. Well ok, I take credit for the climbing spider. I love how this wreath looks just spiky and black until you get closer and realize it’s covered in spiders.
- 12″ plasifoam wreath – this wreath is harder than regular styrofoam and rounded all around
- Gray paint – I used some latex house paint I had left over
- Plastic spiders, I bought bags of 100 at Target and used about 325
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1/2″ black velvet ribbon, length will depend on where you hang it
- White thread
To create the climbing spider, glue the end of a piece of white thread to the back of a spider. Glue the other end of the tread to the back of the wreath.
Add to you spooky Halloween display. If you make a spider wreath we’d love to see it on our Flickr group.
© 2005 – 2011 Kathy Lewinski & Susan Cornish