I really loved Tawny Bee’s wrap up of her Iron Crafting in 2013, so of course I had to do my own.
Challenge 1 – Sweater Pillow Challenge 2 – Orange Slice Cowl Challenge 3 – Crocheted Flower Pillow Challenge 4 – Braided Brimmed Hat
Some thoughts on the last year…
1. I did 24 of the 26 challenges, missing one while I was driving around Ireland and another in the middle of moving house. Not too bad though I wish I had done all 26.
2. I made a lot of throw pillows last year. How do I still need new ones for my new place?
3. My favorite project is the Little Me Pillow Dolls. They came out much better than I expected. It was closely followed by the Lit Frosted Ball Wreath which I almost gave up on.
4. The readers favorite project was the Shaggy T-Shirt Pillow, also closely followed but the Lit Ball Wreath.
5. For some unknown reason the Paper Snowflake Trees have been viewed almost 6,000 times on Flickr and made Explore. (Not bad for a picture Craftgawker turned down.)
6. I’m proud that I kept going during moving, selling a house (twice), breaking an ankle and family medical emergencies. Not all these projects are my best, but at least I tried to do something.
7. Finally, I’m proud of keeping this challenge going for three years now and heading into a fourth. I love all the amazing crafters it has introduced me to.
© 2005 – 2014 Kathy Lewinski & Susan Cornish