**This contest is now closed to entries**
January is National Knit Mitten Month. Since I love to knit mittens, I wanted to do something to honor that, something beyond just designing more pairs of mittens (which I’ll do anyway). It’s always more fun for me when I am designing and knitting mittens for someone, so I thought why not giveaway a pair of custom knit mittens?!
Ever admire the hand knit, colorworked mittens we make on this site? Well, now is your chance to have a pair made just for you! One winner will get to work with me to design their mittens which I will then knit up for them.
Here are the details…
- One randomly chosen winner will receive a pair of custom designed, handknit mittens.
- The mittens can made for themselves or someone else like a child or grandchild.
- The winner will work with me to create a custom colorwork design. (They’ll give ideas. I’ll do the designing.)
- The winner will provide me with measurements, so their mittens will be their exact size.
- The mittens will be handknit by me from a wool or wool blend yarn of my choice. The yarns I use are not itchy.
- Leave a comment on this post telling us what you might like to have on your mittens. Only one comment per person. (Don’t worry if you don’t see your comment right away. It may have gone into moderation and I’ll get it approved to go live.)
- Make sure to leave a working email adress when you post, so we can contact you.
- If you want a second entry, post about the giveaway on Facebook linking to this post and tagging @justcraftyenough. Let us know in a comment that you did.
- Entries close at midnight Thursday, January 17th.
- We will use a random number generator to chose a winner on Friday, January 18th
- This contest is open to everyone.
© 2005 – 2013 Kathy Lewinski & Susan Cornish